Monday, March 19, 2012

Missouri Waits for No Season

It's getting to be that time again. Warm weather, spring showers and sunshine. And lucky for us, Missouri decided to get started early. I love spring and I love spring cleaning. Hopefully my professors won't fill my spring break with excess homework (wink wink Wayman) and I'll have a little extra time on my hands to clean out my closets and cabinets. There's nothing like having a sparkling clean house. Maybe I'll even get the hubby to power wash the outside! I can only pray. 

Cleaning isn't the only thing I love about spring. The fresh air that comes with the season just makes everything better. I can open up the windows and relax in the breeze. And fresh air always renews my love for being outside, as I'm sure it does for most of us. My sister Jordan and I have already started planning our softball dates. Can't wait to break out the gloves. 

Of course, with the fresh air, and the outdoors calling my name...so are the tanks and shorts. Ugh. Yep, once again it's time to shed the long sleeves and sweaters that cover the curves and don the cooler attire of spring and summer. And just like last year and the year before, I make a renewed commitment to work out, eat better and shed the winter pounds that have congregated around my mid section and thighs. 

So open the windows, let's clean out the cobwebs, and get to work. This time will be different. I know I say it every year, but it will! Now who's with me? Ok, ok, don't all speak up at once. But seriously, need to get on it. Guess I should start working out again. Bleh 

No comments:

Post a Comment