Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Break 2012

My spring break did not consist of sandy beaches or ocean breezes, but it was a lot of fun because I got to spend it with some awesome people. I've made it clear in previous posts that there are some people in my life that I hold in very high regard. The first of those is obviously my Husband, Holwell. He is numero uno in my life, second only to my Father God. Next are my precious siblings. They give me so much joy. It was awesome getting to hang out with all of them this week. Now that we are getting older, the conversations and problems we share become more mature and less childlike...but I always remember the old days.


Don't ask me to explain what's happening in this picture. I can tell you that we had a ton of fun. And we still do. We went to the movies, ate delicious korean cuisine, got coffee and ice cream. Last week was one of my favorite this year and I can't wait to do more!

No comments:

Post a Comment