Monday, September 9, 2013

Football season, AGAIN?

Right? Right, Ladies? Who's with me? I can't be the only one that does NOT like football season, right?

I'm more of a "only watch when my home college team/superbowl is on" fan. My husband is a "literally could watch any football game on tv" fan. So needless to say, football season is not my favorite time of the year. What's that you say? "Football season is like half of the year"? Ya don't say! "Why are you married to someone with such different interests than you", you say?

I WAS HOODWINKED! Bait and switch, ladies, bait and switch. Holwell never watched this much football when we dated. And he was always willing to change the channel after a while.

*Sigh*....I guess we all kinda exaggerate ourselves a bit when we're dating don't we? I mean, I may or may not have suggested that I enjoyed the sport of football a time or two. "Oh yea sure, I like football, we can watch for a little bit. Not my favorite team, so maybe we can watch something else after halftime?"



 This is us super excited after Mizzou beat Kansas at the Border Showdown in KC. 
We had amazing seats right next to the band!

Seriously though, I am madly in love with my husband, in spite of his football loving ways. And I do like watching every once in a while. And I really like going to Mizzou games :). I just wish I'd known back then I'd be watching so much of it now so I could use my non-married time for something else, lol. Because back when I was still being wooed, I could have whatever I wanted. Remember that all you single ladies that want to be married.
Once he puts a ring on it, he's done wooing!

Our very first date! It was my birthday, and a princess always wears her tiara on her birthday :). 
This was super woo faze!

No comments:

Post a Comment